Whitereel recognizes Web accessibility and the pivotal role it plays in todays’ times. We have extended a helping hand with outmost genuinely in making our websites more perceivable, operable, understandable and robust by following certain guidelines and thereby improve their participation in society.
We are looking forward to enhance this website’s accessibility:
Alternate text for the non-text content and captions for multimedia, content that is easier to read and hear, information conveyed through presentation can be programmatically determined or made available through text.
- All functionalities made operable through keyboard interface, content which can be located and navigated with ease, nonuse of content that violates spatial pattern thresholds, ensure enough time is provided for users to read and use content.
- The text content to be made readable and understandable, web pages that appear and operate in predictable ways, give users an opportunity to identify and correct mistakes.
- All images contain an alternative text rendering
- Style sheets have been used to separate content from display
- HTML tags have been used where appropriate
- All data tables and forms contain an additional markup that may help assistive technologies, such as screen readers
We are deeply involved in continual improvisation of web accessibility keeping user needs in mind for all the websites that we create.
If you have any technical/nontechnical queries or suggestions of any kind please feel free to contact us at
Ph : +44 845 257 9530